Belgian regulations for contests and sweepstakes: Seven legal questions
How can you ensure the full legality of the games, contests and campaigns you organise?
To help you, we have asked Mr. Deschamps, a lawyer, to clarify the following seven issues – based on the questions Qualifio is most commonly asked:
- Belgian legal framework
- Definition of concepts: games of chance, draws, contests…
- Raffles, draws, contests: what is allowed and what is prohibited.
- Why have a tiebreaker question?
- Organizing a fully legal game/contest on the Internet.
- Gathering and using personal information.
- Can you make subscription to a newsletter a prerequisite of participation?
To read our expert’s practical explanations summarized in Seven Questions & Answers, click here: